Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Policy governs your participation in the Program presented by Anywhere Advisors LLC. (“Company”) Please read this Policy carefully. By visiting and using the Program Portal/Membership Site you agree that your use of our Site, participation in our Program, and use of Program materials is governed by the following terms and conditions.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its services, programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines
• Complete sales funnel build-out
• Estate planning appointments booked to your calendar
• Program services and/or education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
• All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
• Program services are for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
• You are solely responsible for approval of ideas, messages, content, tools, platforms, softwares and advertising from your respective compliance department(s). Disapproval for any reason is out of Anywhere Advisors LLC ("Company") and its affiliate's control.
• Anywhere Advisors LLC ("Company") assumes no responsibility for any infractions by your respective compliance department(s) or any other alike governing body including but not limited to FINRA or SEC.
• If you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
• We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
• Usernames and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
• Any violation of Company’s polices regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
Privacy & Confidentiality: We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
• not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
• that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
• not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
• that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
• the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
• that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
It is a condition of your use of the Site and participation in the Program that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
• Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
• Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
• Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host Facebook groups, message boards, chats and other public forums. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. COMPANY or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Groups, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY's outside contributors, or by users not connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
You understand that appointment partnering with Anywhere Advisors LLC is only a supplement to your sales efforts, not an overnight one-shot cure-all for your business.
The growth of your business is solely your responsibility and you understand that you must engage in other proper business development activities including, but not limited to following up, cold calling, warm calling, etc. and not rely solely on Anywhere Advisors LLC's marketing for your business success.
You understand that you will be receiving appointments (appointment(s) defined in 1a.) if you move forward with Anywhere Advisors LLC and that it is solely your responsibility to follow up with those leads and turn them into sales. Anywhere Advisors LLC is not responsible for sales in any capacity.
You agree to follow recommendations so you can achieve optimal results
You understand that Anywhere Advisors LLC is a marketing company and you understand that you will get appointments, and it is your responsibility to generate sales.
You understand that Anywhere Advisors LLC has many clients and that Anywhere Advisors LLC employees have lives and families and promise to respect their time.
You understand that Anywhere Advisors LLC is not a perfect system and, just like any other business, challenges happen.
You understand that you are going into a partnership with Anywhere Advisors LLC and, if any challenge arises, you will be respectful and patient in working with Anywhere Advisors LLC.
You understand that the individuals who have signed up for an appointment with you, have seen an advertisement pertaining to getting a Will or Trust, or Estate Plan.
You understand that individuals who have signed up for an appointment with you could be anywhere in an entire state in which you have specified. The minimum geographical targeting is one entire state.
You understand the advertisement(s) will be broadcasted from a third-party page or profile operated by Anywhere Advisors LLC and you are solely responsible for approval of ideas, messages, content, tools, platforms, software, and advertising from your respective compliance department(s). Disapproval for any reason is out of Anywhere Advisors LLC ("Company") and its affiliate's control.
Anywhere Advisors LLC ("Company") assumes no responsibility for any infractions by your respective compliance department(s) or any other alike governing body including but not limited to FINRA or SEC.
You understand that despite COMPANY's best efforts, appointments may no-show or cancel and that it is your responsibility to follow up with these people as you would any other lead or prospect who expresses interest in your business. You understand that Anywhere Advisors LLC is not committing to and has no way of tracking a "show-up" but rather a booked appointment on my calendar.
Furthermore, Anywhere Advisors LLC is NOT responsible for "replacing" or "making up for" appointments (defined in 1a) that 1. don't take place 2. are not deemed to be "qualified" by your standards 3. are not able to be reached or contacted
1a. An appointment(s) is defined as someone who submits a name, email, and phone number into a form to be contacted at a specified day/time. This does NOT guarantee they will show up to a scheduled meeting or that you will make contact with the individual or persons. Anywhere Advisors LLC is in no way responsible for making people show up to a scheduled appointment time or answer their phone or virtual meeting call. Furthermore, Anywhere Advisors LLC is NOT guaranteeing the prospect or persons will have a minimum number of investable assets, properties, or anything pertaining to their personal net worth or wealth.
Billing & Subscriptions
Billing will occur on 30-day intervals and your plan will auto-renew on the same day of the month in which onboarding* (as defined in 1b) was completed. You may cancel at any time before you are re-billed by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating that you are cancelling your subscription.
If onboarding* is completed on June 8th for 40 appointments, you will be re-billed July 8th for 40 additional appointments at the same rate (less any one-time setup fees) unless you cancel via written email beforehand.
You may qualify for a prorated refund if at the end of your billing period, you did not receive all of your appointments (as defined in 1a). For example, if you order 40 appointments and at the end of your billing cycle, you have only received 29 appointments, you will receive a refund equal to 27.5% of all monies paid for that 30-day billing cycle. Any appointment that is booked within the 30-day window but is not scheduled to take place until after the 30-day window, will NOT be eligible for a refund. Furthermore, refund eligibility will be determined at the sole discretion of Anywhere Advisors LLC. Additionally, you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
1b. *Onboarding includes your initial phone or zoom meeting with a representative fromAnywhere Advisors LLC AND a phone or zoom meeting with a separate specialist on how to use the estate planning software. These will be two separate calls taking place at two separate times AFTER billing has been completed. Upon completion of the second call, you will be considered "onboarded."
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to Anywhere Advisors LLC products, training, or services, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
Under rare circumstances, you may qualify for a prorated refund if at the end of your billing period, you did not receive all of your appointments (as defined in 1a). For example, if you order 40 appointments and at the end of your billing cycle, you have only received 29 appointments, you will receive a refund equal to 27.5% of all monies paid for that 30-day billing cycle. Any appointment that is booked within the 30-day window but is not scheduled to take place until after the 30-day window, will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Additionally, you will NOT be eligible for a refund of any kind if you do not complete the onboarding process within 14 days or if you determine that our program is not a fit for any reason after signing up and completing payment.
Furthermore, you agree that refund eligibility will be determined at the sole discretion of Anywhere Advisors LLC.
Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations.
You agree to maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form. You agree that you shall treat all Confidential Information of Company with at least the same degree of care as you accord your own confidential information. You further represents that you exercise at least reasonable care to protect your own confidential information. If Recipient is not an individual, Recipient agrees that Recipient shall disclose Confidential Information only to those of its employees who need to know such information, and certifies that such employees have previously signed a copy of this Agreement. You further understand and agree that any disclosure or misappropriation of any of the Confidential Information at any time in violation of this Agreement will cause Company irreparable harm. Thus, you understand and agree that since monetary damages will not be sufficient to avoid all harm and/or compensate for the unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information, injunctive or other equitable relief would be appropriate to prevent any improper actual or threatened use or disclosure of the Confidential Information or breach of this Agreement. Accordingly, you hereby consent to the entry of an injunction, without the need to post a bond, prohibiting any conduct by you in violation of this Agreement.
Definition of Confidentiality. As used in this Agreement, "Confidential Information" refers to:a) the business activities, dealings or interests of Company and/or its officers, directors, affiliates, employees or contractors; (b) any confidential information, knowledge and know-how, concerning the operations, products, services, procedures, or clients, patients or customers of Company, in any format whatsoever, including, without limitation, the techniques, formulations, organization, design, implementation, preparation and other operations, methods, and accumulated experiences incidental thereto, and further including, without limitation, information relating to marketing techniques, advertising, policies, procedures, promotions, customer lists, membership lists, mailing lists, registration cards, sales records, concepts, ideas, trade secrets, other proprietary information, training materials, teaching aids, webinars, membership materials (including but not limited to: reports, notes, files, records and any personally identifying information), and/or research of Company. Further, any and all Confidential Information which by its nature is confidential or which Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, designates as such shall be deemed Confidential Information for purposes of this Agreement. This Agreement shall govern all communications between the parties. Recipient understands that its obligations under this Paragraph ("Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations") shall survive the termination of any other relationship between the parties. Upon termination of any relationship between the parties, Recipient will promptly deliver to Company, without retaining any copies, all documents and other materials furnished to Recipient by Company.
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding
arbitration, in Florida.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren't allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Earnings Disclaimer: You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations, or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to Anywhere Advisors LLC products, training, or services, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
The Anywhere Advisor has achieved positive results for its clients, but the revenue figures and successes of our top clients are not typical. Because past performance is not a predictor of future success, you may have more or less success depending on many factors, including your background, experience, work ethic, client base, and market forces.
Contact us at email@example.com